I always get asked by friends where is a good place to watch the game that has plenty of TV’s and really good food. So with the season only being a few weeks away, I decided to put together a list of 10 restaurants and bars around Detroit I like to watch football at.
1. Ironwood Grill in Plymouth is one of my favorites. Combine plenty of TV’s and a huge projection monitor with some of the best food in Plymouth and great game day specials and you can’t go wrong! WiFi is available so you can keep up to date with your Fantasy Team.
2. Lakepointe Yacht Club in Livonia has good specials and pretty good food, but you can’t have a bad experience watching the game when you are being served by women in bikinis. Can you?
3. Dooley’s Tavern has 4 locations to select from: Sterling Heights, Mount Clemens, Roseville and Clawson. All of them have good food and some of the best specials you will find around Detroit. The service is pretty good too, with plenty of TV’s for your gameday viewing experience.
4. Gator Jake’s in Sterling Heights is a fun place to watch the games. The staff has a lot of fun and the specials are worth it. TV’s are spread out all over the restaurants so you won’t miss a thing.
6. Doc’s Sports Retreat in Livonia is a fun place to watch the games. With WiFi and good specials, you won’t miss a single play!
8. Woody’s Diner in Royal Oak has TV’s all over the restaurant and the specials are pretty good.
9. Limelight in Warren has a huge screen to watch the games not to mention TV’s throughout. Fantastic game day specials so you may want to plan on staying for the late game as well.
10. Jameson’s Irish Pub in Brighton has some great food and better game day specials. TV’s all over the restaurant and bar so you won’t miss a thing.
To find more Detroit restaurants visit – http://detroit.miflavor.com/
To find more Michigan Restaurants visit – http://www.miflavor.com/